Opening Dates and Hour
Until March 19, 2022
Open Daily 10 am – 9 pm
Last entry 1 hour before close
- Adult (11+): Mon-Thu $39.99, Fri-Sun $49.99
- Child (6-10): Mon-Thu $34.99, Fri-Sun $44.99
- Family (2 adults + 2 kids): Mon-Thu $124,99, Fri-Sun $144.99
- Groups (4 person+): Mon-Thu $34.99, Fri-Sun $43.99
- Flex Adults (anytime within a given day/no readmission): $64.99
- Children 5 and under are admitted for free, but due to capacity restrictions will still require a ticket. Please make sure you add this to your order if a child 5 and under is accompanying you. Please note, there are a limited number of Child 5 and under 5 tickets available per time slot.
All tickets are subject to applicable taxes.
For information or questions please contact: 1-866-524-1914
Imagine Van Gogh contains bright lights that may cause discomfort for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
Our Immersive Room has music playing that might be slightly louder than normal and may cause discomfort to people suffering from sensitivity to loud sounds. In this is your case, we recommend you are accommodated with a proper noise reduction device.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
- In the event of a temporary exhibit closure due to public health orders, all tickets scheduled during the closure will be automatically rescheduled for when the exhibit reopens.
- As per local regulations masks are now encouraged but not mandatory. Please sanitize your hands frequently and maintain social distancing at all times.
The Health and Safety of our guests, staff, and community remain our highest priority. The exhibition is a contactless experience. We are following guidelines from the Government to protect both visitors and staff members. Imagine Van Gogh will diligently abide by standards as set out by public health orders and guidance from health officials to provide guests with a safe and enjoyable experience.
We will operate under governement health measures and reguliation at the moment of our openning. Please visit The Massachusetts Department of Public Health’s website to learn more.
SoWa Power Station
550 Harrison Ave
Boston, MA 02118, United States
Plan your visit
- The exhibit lasts approximately one hour.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your ticket time. Please ensure you arrive promptly at the start time as indicated on your ticket. We cannot guarantee entry for guests who arrive late.
- Imagine Van Gogh is a cashless exhibit.
- You don’t need to print your ticket, just show it in your mobile device.
- Photos for non-commercial use are allowed and we encourage you to share them. Note that tripods and flashes are prohibited.
- Please, set your mobile or electronic devices on silent mode.
- Please do not touch the screens.
- Sitting in the immersion room is not allowed.
- Do not take food or drinks into the exhibition. Smoking and narcotics are strictly forbidden.
- Imagine Van Gogh is accessible to visitors in wheelchairs and to people with reduced mobility.
- Access is allowed with small bags that carry personal belongings and small backpacks. Luggage and large backpacks are not allowed and cannot be checked. Please leave these items at home.
- It is forbidden to bring a musical instrument, a drone or any flying device.
- Pets are not allowed to enter the exhibition, except service dogs.
- The gift shop is open during the exhibition opening hours.