Opening Dates and Hour
July 6th – September 5th 2021
Sunday 9 am to 9 pm
Monday to Wednesday, 10 am to 10 pm
Thursday to Saturday 9 am to 11 pm
Last entry 1 hour before close
- Adult (Ages 11+): Sun-Wed $39.99, Thu-Sat $49.99
- Child (Ages 5-11): Sun-Wed $34.99, Thu-Sat $44.99
- Groups (4 people and up): Sun-Wed $34.99, Thu-Sat $44.99
- Flex Adults This ticket allows you the entry at any time on the associated date during opening hours/no readmission: $63.98
- Child (Ages 0-4) are admitted for free, but due to capacity restrictions will still require a ticket. Please make sure you add this to your order if a child aged 4 or under is accompanying you. Please note, there are a limited number of Child (Ages 0-4) tickets available per time slot. Applicable taxes and service charge included.
Applicable taxes and service charge included.
Note to people suffering from epilepsy
Our exhibition contains bright lights that may cause discomfort for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
With the safety of guests, employees and the community as the highest priority, Imagine Van Gogh, the Immersive Exhibition in Image Totale ©, will open in accordance with the public health guidelines in Alberta. The exhibition is a contactless experience over 24,000 square feet with a limited number of guests that will be allowed in on a timed-entry basis, hand sanitizer will be provided and physical distancing of two meters will be required. The exhibition will adhere to all safety guidelines established by the Alberta government. Please visit the Edmonton EXPO Centre’s health and safety protocols.
We ask that guests exercise good hand hygiene and comply with physical distancing measures including waiting in physically distanced queues. Masks are strongly recommended but not required as per the latest Alberta health guidelines. These measures have been put in place to minimize risk to all and we respectfully ask for your compliance and patience as we adjust this experience for yours and the safety of those attending.
Edmonton EXPO Centre
Hall H. Entrance 1.
118 Avenue Northwest
Canada T5B 0J2
Plan your visit
- The exhibit lasts approximately one hour.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your ticket time. Please ensure you arrive promptly at the start time as indicated on your ticket. We cannot guarantee entry for guests who arrive late.
- Imagine Van Gogh is a cashless exhibit.
- You don’t need to print your ticket, just show it in your mobile device.
- Photos for non-commercial use are allowed and we encourage you to share them. Note that tripods and flashes are prohibited.
- Please, set your mobile or electronic devices on silent mode.
- Please do not touch the screens.
- Sitting in the immersion room is not allowed.
- Do not take food or drinks into the exhibition. Smoking and narcotics are strictly forbidden.
- Imagine Van Gogh is accessible to visitors in wheelchairs and to people with reduced mobility.
- Access is allowed with small bags that carry personal belongings and small backpacks. Luggage and large backpacks are not allowed and cannot be checked. Please leave these items at home.
- It is forbidden to bring a musical instrument, a drone or any flying device.
- Pets are not allowed to enter the exhibition, except service dogs.
- The gift shop is open during the exhibition opening hours.