Or at the Imagine Van Gogh points of sale at CCI, Scala and Condado Shopping from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Opening Dates and Hour
Monday to Friday 11am to 9pm
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 10am a 9pm
Last entry 1 hour before closing
- Adult: $ 25.00
- Child under 12 yo: $ 20.00
- Family Pack: $ 75
- Child 2 yo and younger are admitted for free
- Fast Pass: $30 – Admission at any time of the day selected during the opening hours without queuing. No readmission.
Service charge not included.
For more information or questions please contact Lorena Freire 099 853 3020 or
Imagine Van Gogh contains bright lights that may cause discomfort for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
Our Immersive Room has music playing that might be slightly louder than normal and may cause discomfort to people suffering from sensitivity to loud sounds. In this is your case, we recommend you are accommodated with a proper noise reduction device.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
Imagine Van Gogh in Quito will open in accordance with the provisions of the National COE.
The health of our guests, staff, and community remains our highest priority. The exhibition is a contactless experience. A limited number of guests will be allowed in on a timed-entry basis, hand sanitizer will be provided, physical distancing of two meters will be required, and masks will be mandatory upon entering. The exhibition will adhere to all safety guidelines established by the Ontario government.
Naciones Unidas Av. and Japón St. Corner
Plan your visit
- The exhibition lasts approximately one hour.
- Be sure to arrive punctually at the start time indicated at your ticket, preferably 15 minutes before the selected time.
- Photos are allowed for non-commercial use and we invite you to share them.
- Please note that tripods and flashes are prohibited.
- Please put mobile or electronic devices on silent mode.
- Please do not touch the screens.
- Do not bring food or beverages into the Exhibit.
- Smoking and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
- Imagine Van Gogh is accessible to visitors in wheelchairs and persons with reduced mobility.
- Access is permitted with small bags carrying personal items and small backpacks.
- Luggage and large backpacks are not allowed, the production team is not responsible for such items.
- The entry of any musical instrument, drone or any flying device is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed in the exhibition, except for service dogs.
- The official merchandising store is open during the opening hours of the exhibition.