Opening Dates and Hour
September 30th – November 7 th 2021
Open every day
Sunday to Thursday, from 10 am to 8 pm
Friday and Saturday, from 10 am to 10 pm
Last entry 1h before closing
- Adult (Ages 11+): Mon-Thu $40.99, Fri-Sun $50.99
- Child (Ages 4-11):Mon-Thu $35.98, Fri-Sun $45.99
- Groups (4 people and up): Mon-Thu $35.98, Fri-Sun $45.99
- Flex Adult (Ages 11+) : This ticket allows you the entry at any time on the associated date during opening hours/no readmission $63.98
- Flex Child (Ages 4-11): This ticket allows you the entry at any time on the associated date during opening hours/no readmission $59.99
- Child (Ages 0-3) are admitted for free, but due to capacity restrictions will still require a ticket. Please make sure you add this to your order if a child aged 3 or under is accompanying you. Please note, there are a limited number of Child (Ages 0-3) tickets available per time slot.
Applicable taxes and service charge included.
Customer service contact : 1-866-524-1914
Imagine Van Gogh contains bright lights that may cause discomfort for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
Our Immersive Room has music playing that might be slightly louder than normal and may cause discomfort to people suffering from sensitivity to loud sounds. In this is your case, we recommend you are accommodated with a proper noise reduction device.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
In the event of a temporary exhibit closure due to public health orders, all tickets scheduled during the closure will be automatically rescheduled for when the exhibit reopens.
When visiting Imagine Van Gogh, face masks are mandatory inside the exhibition.
Masks or cloth face coverings must fully cover the nose, mouth and chin. Face Shields will not be accepted if not paired with a mask. Please wear a mask at all time and sanitize your hands frequently. Please maintain social distancing at all times.
With the safety of guests, employees and the community as the highest priority, Imagine Van Gogh, the Immersive Exhibition in Image Totale ©, will open in accordance with the public health guidelines in Saskatchewan. The exhibition is a contactless experience over 30,000 square feet with a limited number of guests that will be allowed in on a timed-entry basis, hand sanitizer will be provided and physical distancing of two meters will be required. The exhibition will adhere to all safety guidelines established by the Saskatchewan government.
We ask that guests exercise good hand hygiene and comply with physical distancing
measures including waiting in physically distanced queues. At this time, masks are mandatory inside the Exhibition. These measures have been put in place to minimize risk to all and we respectfully ask for your compliance and patience as we adjust this experience for yours and the safety of those attending. These measures have been put in place to minimize risk to all and we respectfully ask for your compliance and patience as we adjust this experience for yours and the safety of those attending.
Saskatoon’s Thatcher Avenue Warehouse
(beside SaskTel Centre)
3630 Thatcher Avenue
SK S7R 0H6, Canada
Plan your visit
- The exhibit lasts approximately one hour.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your ticket time. Please ensure you arrive promptly at the start time as indicated on your ticket. We cannot guarantee entry for guests who arrive late.
- Imagine Van Gogh is a cashless exhibit.
- You don’t need to print your ticket, just show it in your mobile device.
- Photos for non-commercial use are allowed and we encourage you to share them. Note that tripods and flashes are prohibited.
- Please, set your mobile or electronic devices on silent mode.
- Please do not touch the screens.
- Sitting in the immersion room is not allowed.
- Do not take food or drinks into the exhibition. Smoking and narcotics are strictly forbidden.
- Imagine Van Gogh is accessible to visitors in wheelchairs and to people with reduced mobility.
- Access is allowed with small bags that carry personal belongings and small backpacks. Luggage and large backpacks are not allowed and cannot be checked. Please leave these items at home.
- It is forbidden to bring a musical instrument, a drone or any flying device.
- Pets are not allowed to enter the exhibition, except service dogs.
- The gift shop is open during the exhibition opening hours.