Opening Dates and Hour
Until September 19th 2021
Sunday to Saturday from 10 am to 10 pm
Last entry 1 hour before close
Special opening times:
Monday, September 13th to Friday, September 17th, from 6 pm to to 10pm (Last entry 1 hour before close)
NEW OPENING TIMES from September 20th
Closed every Monday
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays from 10 am to 9 pm
Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10 am to 9 pm
Last entry 1 hour before close
Taxes and booking fees included*
- Adult (16+): Mon-Sun $39.99 – $49.99
- Child (4-15): Mon-Sun $34.00 – $44.99
- VIP packages: $99.99 (includes : Imagine Van Gogh’s 1 mask, 1 poster and 1 program)
- Children 3 and under admitted free, however, they require a ticket due to capacity restrictions. Please ensure you add a free Child 3 and Under ticket to your order. Please note, there are a limited number of Child Under 3 tickets available per time slot.
*All tickets are subject to applicable taxes and a $6 service fee.
Imagine Van Gogh contains bright lights that may cause discomfort for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
Our Immersive Room has music playing that might be slightly louder than normal and may cause discomfort to people suffering from sensitivity to loud sounds. In this is your case, we recommend you are accommodated with a proper noise reduction device.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
Under the current Provincial Health Order, The Vancouver Convention Centre requires all customers show proof of vaccination.
Beginning September 13, all guests over 12 years old must provide proof of their 1st dose. Between September 13 and 27, vaccination records provided by vaccine clinics and pharmacies will be accepted. As of September 27, only the BC Vaccine Card, printed or digital, will be accepted for BC residents. For any non-BC residents, they will be required to show applicable proof of vaccination. As of October 24, all guests over 12 years old must show proof of 2 vaccinations, using the BC Vaccine card (electronically or printed) or other Provincially/territorially officially recognized vaccine record.
All guests must also show a piece of government issued photo identification. Identification is only required for persons aged 19 years and older.
In the event of a temporary exhibit closure due to public health orders, all tickets scheduled during the closure will be automatically rescheduled for when the exhibit reopens.
When visiting Imagine Van Gogh, masks or cloth face coverings must fully cover the nose, mouth and chin are required. Face Shields will not be accepted if not paired with a mask. Please wear a mask at all time and sanitize your hands frequently. Please maintain social distancing at all times.
For more information about Covid-19 Health & Safety policy click here.
Please contact the box office if you are unable to attend due to current COVID-19 Health Region Restrictions – email@example.com
Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Centre
West Building. Entrance located at Jack Poole Plaza
1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver
BC V6C 0C3
Plan your visit
- The exhibit lasts approximately one hour.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your ticket time. Please ensure you arrive promptly at the start time as indicated on your ticket. We cannot guarantee entry for guests who arrive late.
- Imagine Van Gogh is a cashless exhibit.
- You don’t need to print your ticket, just show it in your mobile device.
- Photos for non-commercial use are allowed and we encourage you to share them. Note that tripods and flashes are prohibited.
- Please, set your mobile or electronic devices on silent mode.
- Please do not touch the screens.
- Sitting on the floor in the immersion room is not allowed.
- Do not take food or drinks into the exhibition. Smoking and narcotics are strictly forbidden.
- Imagine Van Gogh is accessible to visitors in wheelchairs and to people with reduced mobility. Please visit the Vancouver Convention Centre website for more information.
- Access is allowed with small bags that carry personal belongings and small backpacks. Luggage and large backpacks are not allowed and cannot be checked.
- Please leave these items at home.
- It is forbidden to bring a musical instrument, a drone or any flying device.
- Pets are not allowed to enter the exhibition, except service dogs.
- The Vancouver Convention Centre offers secure parking, 24 hours a day. The closest parking is West Building. For more information, please visit Parking.
- The gift shop is open during the exhibition opening hours.