Opening Dates and Hour
March 19 – August 29th, 2021
Open Daily 9am – Midnight
Last entry 1 hour before close
- Adult (16+): Mon-Thu $39.99, Fri-Sun $49.99
- Child (4-15): Mon-Thu $34.99, Fri-Sun $44.99
- VIP packages: $99.99 (includes : Imagine Van Gogh’s 1 mask, 1 poster and 1 program)
- Children 3 and under admitted free, however, they require a ticket due to capacity restrictions. Please ensure you add a free Child 3 and Under ticket to your order. Please note, there are a limited number of Child Under 3 tickets available per time slot.
Note to people suffering from epilepsy
Our exhibition contains bright lights that may cause discomfort for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
In the event of a temporary exhibit closure due to public health orders, all tickets scheduled during the closure will be automatically rescheduled for when the exhibit reopens.
When visiting Imagine Van Gogh, masks or cloth face coverings must fully cover the nose, mouth and chin are required. Face Shields will not be accepted if not paired with a mask, Please wear a mask at all time and sanitize your hands frequently. Please maintain social distancing at all times. Please note that all kids 5 and over require masks.
Please note that due to local health & safety regulations in Vancouver, you should only attend our exhibit with your household bubble. For more information about Covid-19 Health & Safety policy click here.
Please contact the box office if you are unable to attend due to current COVID-19 Health Region Restrictions – Ticketing@paquinentertainment.
The Health and Safety of our guests, staff, and community remain our highest priority. The exhibition is a contactless experience, taking place over 25,000 square feet at the Vancouver Convention Centre. Following guidelines from the Government of British Columbia BC’s Phase II Go Forward Strategy protocols will be in place to protect both visitors and staff members. Imagine Van Gogh Vancouver will diligently abide by standards as set out by public health orders and guidance from health officials to provide guests with a safe and enjoyable experience
After careful consideration and planning, Imagine Van Gogh Vancouver will be limited by operating capacity and guests will have to pre-purchase tickets ahead of time.
We ask that guests exercise good hand hygiene and comply with physical distancing measures including waiting in physically distanced queues. At this time, masks will be mandatory inside the Exhibition. These measures have been put in place to minimize risk to all and we respectfully ask for your compliance and patience as we adjust this experience for yours and the safety of those attending.
Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Centre
West Building. Entrance located at Jack Poole Plaza
1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver
BC V6C 0C3
Plan your visit
- The exhibit lasts approximately one hour.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your ticket time. Please ensure you arrive promptly at the start time as indicated on your ticket. We cannot guarantee entry for guests who arrive late.
- Imagine Van Gogh is a cashless exhibit.
- You don’t need to print your ticket, just show it in your mobile device.
- Photos for non-commercial use are allowed and we encourage you to share them. Note that tripods and flashes are prohibited.
- Please, set your mobile or electronic devices on silent mode.
- Please do not touch the screens.
- Sitting on the floor in the immersion room is not allowed.
- Do not take food or drinks into the exhibition. Smoking and narcotics are strictly forbidden.
- Imagine Van Gogh is accessible to visitors in wheelchairs and to people with reduced mobility. Please visit the Vancouver Convention Centre website for more information.
- Access is allowed with small bags that carry personal belongings and small backpacks. Luggage and large backpacks are not allowed and cannot be checked.
- Please leave these items at home.
- It is forbidden to bring a musical instrument, a drone or any flying device.
- Pets are not allowed to enter the exhibition, except service dogs.
- The Vancouver Convention Centre offers secure parking, 24 hours a day. The closest parking is West Building. For more information, please visit Parking.
- The gift shop is open during the exhibition opening hours.